A Virtual Summit For Texas Families & Business, Community and Government Leaders On Safely Keeping Texas Working During COVID-19 And Other Pandemics
Presented Via Facebook Live
October 8, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time
Supercharge your ability to get back to business safely during the COVID-19 and other pandemic health care emergencies by joining other business, community and government leaders online at the Kickin’ COVID-19: Reopening Texas Summit, a free virtual event scheduled on Thursday October 8, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time on Facebook Live.
Solutions Law Press, Inc. PROJECT COPE: COALITION ON PATIENT EMPOWERMENT is happy to join in presenting the Kickin’ COVID-19: Reopening Texas Summit on October 8, 2020 on Facebook Live from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Central Time, a free virtual Summit to discuss and share critical tools, information and perspectives to help American citizens, businesses, schools, health care providers, government organizations and leaders and communities better understand options to safely and responsibly do business and get on with life during the COVID-19 and other pandemic outbreaks.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Scheduled to be broadcast live on Facebook Live at from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Central Time, the Summit and its resources are designed to empower and inform individuals and families, businesses, schools, churches and other communities and our government leaders about options to continue safe and responsible reopening of Texas and America.
The Summit provides a uniquely valuable opportunity to hear a panel a leading biomedical expert and a panel of other business, community and government leaders share how the COVID-19 health care emergency is affecting their operations, their experiences and strategies reopening in response to these challenges, and their perceptions about the other tools and actions that their organizations for their operations and Texas to reopen and operate safely during the COVID-19 or other pandemic outbreaks. Participants will:
- Hear leading biomedical expert James Burgess objectively explain the science of COVID-19 and other pandemic risks and their management;
- Hear a panel of key business, community and government leaders discuss how COVID-19 impacts their operations, their response, and their thoughts about what their organizations and Texas need to safely resume operations; and
- View and explore a portable pandemic containment unit and other exhibits demonstrating science based pandemic prevention and management tools promoting safe resumption of operations;
- Join the fireside chat between the panel and live audience of business, community and government leaders discuss practical challenges and opportunities for business, community and government leaders separately or collaboratively can help expedite and support the recovery of their own and other businesses, communities, people and economy from the COVID-19 and future pandemics; and
- Collaborate with other business, government and community leaders on reopening and keeping our businesses, governments, communities and economies open and thriving despite the COVID-19 or another pandemic.
Confirmed panelists include:
Biomedical engineer James Burgess, Chief Executive Officer, American Biomedical Group, Inc.
Susan Fletcher, Collin County Commissioner, Precinct 1; Gubernatorial Appointee TCDRS
George C. Fuller, Owner The Guitar Center and The Sanctuary Music & Events Center; Mayor of McKinney, Texas
Traci Mayer, Executive Director, Hotel Association of North Texas
Pam Minick, Executive Vice President of Marketing, Billy Bob’s Texas
Michael Simmons, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, Managing Director – Technology, Chief Information Security Officer, Southwest Airlines
Cynthia Marcotte Stamer, Executive Director, Project COPE Coalition; Managing Shareholder, Cynthia Marcotte Stamer, P.C.; Vice Chair, American Bar Association International Section Life Sciences & Health Committee and Tort & Insurance Practice Section Medicine & Law Committee
Sean Terry, Chief Operating Officer, Centurion American Development Group; Mayor, City of Celina, Texas; past president of the North Texas Mayors Association
TOUR PANDEMIC MANAGEMENT RESOURCES IN VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Along with this valuable opportunity to participate in the Summit, participants also can tour the Summit’s Virtual Event Hall of information and exhibits collected as resources for helping to cope with COVID-19 and prepare for future pandemic threats.
The Summit has been organized through a collaboration of business, community and government leaders, who are volunteering their time and resources to share information and discussions they hope will support the continued responsible and safe reopening and continued resumption of operations and life in Texas and across the Nation despite the continued COVID-19 or other pandemic outbreaks. The Solutions Law Press, Inc. is proud to support this effort as part of its PROJECT COPE: Coalition on Patient Empowerment initiatives.
Join the Summit during the live broadcast or in replay at http://www.pandemicresourcegroup.com/pandemic/reopen-texas-summit!
©2020 Solutions Law Press, Inc. All rights reserved.